We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Perform complex and confidential assistant functions including developing and typing written correspondence; preparing PowerPoint and/or keynote presentations, responding to routine external correspondence; typing memos, purchasing requisitions, payment requests and other department forms, documents and communications to the marketing team.
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments and support the senior leadership team in marketing with calendars and expenses when necessary
- Arrange high volume travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Prepare bi-weekly expense reports
- Coordinate and execute internal and external meetings within the sales department
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Experience supporting a senior level sale executive strong preferred
- Microsoft Office skills including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong calendar management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Concur expense reporting system and Adobe InDesign preferred
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, using time efficiently
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly
- Experience executing ad hoc projects
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States