Executive Assistant - Legal DepartmentApply
Executive Assistant - Legal Department
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support the General Counsel and Legal Department of Equinox at our corporate headquarters in NYC.
- Perform confidential assistant functions including developing and typing written correspondence, preparing payment requests, expense reports, and updating other department forms and documents.
- Process and track legal fee invoices and legal expenditures; act as a liaison between the Legal Department, Accounting Department, and outside counsel to establish monthly accruals of legal fees.
- Assist with discovery requests; communicate with the employees in the clubs to gather information on matters.
- Track and respond to subpoenas with support from the team
- Manage the Legal Department’s filing systems, including maintenance of legal entity organizational documents.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments.
- Screen incoming calls and the general legal inbox and respond independently as appropriate
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries, as needed.
- Scanning, copying, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior executives.
- Previous experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant or Paralegal preferred but not required.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Concur expense reporting system preferred.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal/communication, organizational skills
- Discretion and the ability to prioritize
- Must be self-motivated and takes great pride in everything they do.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.