Email Marketing Coordinator - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Email Marketing Coordinator - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
The Email Marketing Coordinator will help support and develop the digital strategy at Equinox. The Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the email platform, production, deployment, and analysis with a goal of driving lead and former member conversions, member loyalty, retention, engagement and revenue. The role will also assist with maintaining accurate and clean data, and supporting communication strategies from all aspects of the business. In addition, the coordinator will lead email performance analyses to measure success and optimize the email experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter with a digital mindset, who is highly organized, can work independently, and enjoys a fast-paced environment in a fun, teamwork-oriented company.
This position is based in New York City and reports to the Assistant Email Marketing Manager.
- Assist email production from end to end; development, QA, deployment. Assist in email marketing planning, strategy, and timelines.
- Work closely will all departments to manage the email submission process and email marketing calendar
- Create and segment custom lists for email deployment
- Track and analyze campaign metrics to produce ongoing analytical reports and as needed
- Develop email test concepts to optimize results; subject line, visual and CTA, and linking, etc.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to maintain the email marketing calendar and ensure email communications are delivered as planned
- Work closely with the Creative team on email development submissions and best practices
- Assist in email marketing and CRM strategy development, working cross-functionally across multiple channels and teams
- Liaison with external email vendors in a professional and timely manner
- Communicate status of all emails to key partners
- Support team with ad-hoc requests as needed
- Experience with Exact Target and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred or experience with an Enterprise ESP, in addition to smaller email marketing software, such as Constant Contact
- Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, etc.
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across company, agency and client organizations
- Outgoing, personable, strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- BS/BA required
- 2-4 years of email marketing experience
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Strong analytical skill preferred
- Experience with email analytics tools, such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Experience with external email platforms, such as MovableInk, ReturnPath, and Litmus
- Interest in fitness and an active lifestyle is a plus
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States