Email Marketing Assistant ManagerApply
Email Marketing Assistant Manager
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Email Marketing Assistant Manager will help support the digital transformation at Equinox. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the email platform and deployment experience, with a goal of driving lead and former member conversions, member loyalty, retention, engagement and revenue. The role will also lead the prioritization of ongoing email profile data, reviews and maintenance. In addition, the assistant manager will lead email performance analysis to measure success and optimize the email experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter with a digital mindset, who is highly organized, can work independently, and enjoys a fast-paced environment in a fun, teamwork-oriented company.
This position is based in New York City.
- Own email production from end to end; development, QA, deployment. Assist in email marketing planning, strategy, and timelines.
- Manage the email submission process and email marketing calendar
- Create and segment custom lists for email deployment
- Track and analyze campaign metrics to produce ongoing analytical reports as needed
- Develop email test concepts to optimize results; subject line, visual and CTA, and linking, etc.
- Work closely with the Creative team on email development submissions and best practices
- Leverage email best practices and findings to assist in email marketing and CRM strategy development, working cross-functionally across multiple channels and teams
- Act as a liaison with external email vendors
- Communicate status of all emails to key partners
- Support team with ad-hoc requests as needed
- BS/BA required
- 2-4 years of email marketing experience
- Experience with Exact Target and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred or experience with an Enterprise ESP, in addition to smaller email marketing software, such as Constant Contact
- Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, unsubscribes, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML experience strongly preferred
- Experience with email analytics tools, such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Experience with external email platforms, such as LiveClicker, ReturnPath, and Litmus
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across company, agency and client organizations
- Outgoing, personable, strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Innovative, resourceful and creative thinking seeded in a strategic mindset
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.