Dynamics AX Engineer - Equinox FitnessApply
Dynamics AX Engineer - Equinox Fitness
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results.We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Our Technology Division is a seeking a Dynamics AX Engineer to join their Enterprise Solutions team. The engineer will have hands-on techno-functional experience working with AX 2012 R3 as well as D365, specifically within Finance modules. This position is responsible for the effective administration of the Equinox Dynamics ERP system which includes system configuration, user management and AX Database management. In addition, this role will perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of Dynamics AX production issues. The person who will be seated in this role will work closely with members of the AX team to effectively support our Finance division with their day to day functional tasks.
- Perform problem analysis and resolve escalated production issues reported by AX users.
- Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX in production and non-production environments
- Setup as needed the configurations within Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Procurement modules, Project Information Management, Human Resources and Org Admin modules
- Create workflows in Dynamics AX, Vendor Management, Customer Management, PO/Invoice matching
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request and manage access to the Dynamics AX system.
- Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties.
- Create or update reports within AX and externally using SSRS or Excel Ad-in functionality
- Maintain and support shop hardware (Verifone, Printers, Tablets, Network, Etc.) and POS functionality
- Maintain and monitor SQL database performance for AX and POS environments
- Development of customizations, integrations and enhancements using X++ for AX and C#, .NET for POS
- Document procedures and configurations that are clear, concise, and easy to understand
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Dynamics AX implementations experience and participation in at least 1 full life cycle implementation required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, can multi-task, and have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to accurately follow direction of management and senior IT staff and to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technologies and environments
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 + D365 Finance modules
- Working knowledge of X++ to read through and understand custom code
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 + D365 administration
- Knowledge of SQL database administration as well as basic querying
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX DMF / DIXF
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sure Step methodology and deploying AX software modifications
- Knowledge of and experience modifying SSRS reports, Excel Ad-in
- Experience working in a retail enterprise/cross division business unit model preferred
- Experience with POS/MPOS is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 Certification in Financials or System Administration is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.