Director Product Management - Acquisition & E-CommerceApply
Director Product Management - Acquisition & E-Commerce
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking a Director Product Management - Acquisition & E-Commerce to help start a new business that sits at the intersection between digital and physical. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this role will work closely with third parties, engineers, and designers to create, evolve, and optimize the product’s acquisition and e-commerce experience. The successful candidate will have experience with subscription and e-commerce funnel management, and the technical chops to drive product conversations around back-end commerce and fulfillment systems of both digital and physical goods
- Launch and manage a website that will be the primary vehicle for acquisition and e-commerce related to a new membership business. This includes collaboration with marketing teams, design and development resources, and third-party vendors that plug into the commerce stack for subscription, e-commerce, fulfillment, and financing.
- Work with our data analytics resources to ensure the commerce experience is properly instrumented.
- Dive into the data to proactively come up with experiments designed to drive a better customer experience.
- Own the website roadmap. Manage initiatives from conception through execution, identifying KPIs and monitoring them post-launch for insights into next steps.
- Maintain a growth mindset, setting and meeting (or exceeding) goals that ladder up to consistent improvement to key business objectives, and always looking at opportunity costs to ensure we’re making not just the right call, but the best call.
- Understand product management in a startup environment balanced with the rigor needed for a highly detailed, data-driven customer experience
- Communicate, evangelize, and listen deeply.
- Collate and communicate status at the executive level as well as the ground level - being able to go deep at the drop of a hat, while also being able to hit the headlines for a quick summary.
To succeed in the position, you will need:
- Excellent communication, active listening and organization skills
- Strong opinions held loosely - no ego/ability to change your mind based on new information
- Technical prowess - working knowledge of how highly scaled digital/mobile products come together.
- Basic SQL skills to grab data for analysis
- Positive, Results-Oriented Attitude
- Minimum 3-5 years in subscription and e-commerce product management
Bonus points for:
- Personal passion for fitness and/or fit-tech
- Experience with data-driven products
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/