Director of Post-ProductionApply
Director of Post-Production
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking a seasoned Director of Post-Production for a new business that sits at the intersection of digital and physical. As the Director of Post-Production, you will build and lead a team of contractors for weekly content shoots with our brand partners. Reporting to the VP Content, this role is 60% post-production technology & logistics, 20% brand guardianship for our clients & content partners and 20% content strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high-volume premium content studio for client shoots and has a proven track record of communicating directly and effectively across internal teams, as well as meeting tight deadlines across multiple priority projects. The successful candidate will be motivated, resourceful, an exceptional communicator, creative, and highly-organized
- Responsible for managing day-to-day aspects of in-house post-production
- Plan, prioritize and post-produce premium video shoots for all in-studio production
- Build, manage, track and report post-production budget
- Hire freelance crew and maintain staffing consistency for shows, track budget
- Establish business processes and standard operating procedures for production
- Partner with Production Director to define, document and train crew on standard operating procedures
- Establish clear quality assurance workflow and process for post production team
- Define & document post-production standard operating procedures for ingest, edit, delivery and media management.
- Identify cloud solutions for optimizing workflow, project costs and ROI
- Manage communication of post production schedules to ensure timely client delivery at various approval stages.
- Oversee the maintenance and organization of internal asset management and footage system.
- Effectively problem solve and escalate technical, logistical and communication issues across projects.
- Oversee logistics and coordination of technical operations for post-production
- Manage communication of post-production reports to stakeholders
- Reinforce brand guidelines, assets specs and creative feedback to crew and post-production team as needed
- 4-5 years of live studio production experience in a media and/or advertising agency
- Ability to understand brand culture and cultivate an environment that meets expectations
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud, Cinema 4D, Davinci Resolve, Ableton & Logic
- Strong understanding of boutique fitness industry and culture
- High work standards and attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and budget management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, willing to take on all levels of responsibility
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.