Director, Marketing Strategy and Insights - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Director, Marketing Strategy and Insights - Equinox Fitness Clubs
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is hiring a Director of Marketing Strategy and Insights, to elevate our marketing through a better understanding of our prospective and current members. You will work closely with our research and marketing teams to create high impact, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. You will work to identify cultural insights and human truths that surface opportunities and meaning for Equinox and our members in order to create detailed, yet simple documents that drive strategic recommendations.
The Director of Marketing Strategy and Insights will report into the VP, Marketing Strategy.
- Serve as the strategic leader for critical business initiatives
- Help guide our internal teams towards bold and innovative solutions that drive business results
- Demonstrate business and audience analysis that leads to the identification of business and marketing opportunity areas
- Translate strategic discoveries into inspiring briefs and roadmaps for internal, and external partners
- Work with creative, production and marketing partners to create industry leading work
- 7+ years of experience in strategic planning
- Proven track record of successfully leading brands into new strategic areas
- Deep and broad understanding of key business drivers and translating them into marketing opportunities
- Well versed in most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, and working knowledge of when and how to apply them
- Innately curious, and has insight into human behavior, and an instinct for popular culture
- Able to work across different groups and disciplines to push the work forward and elevate brand potential
- Familiar with cross-channel strategies, including traditional and digital advertising, direct response programs, email, website development, mobile, search and social media
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
“Equinox will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, Sections 4901-4920).”