We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The CRM Director, will report into the Senior Director, Audience Acquisition and Engagement, supporting global and local brand communications initiatives.
- Develop and build large scale CRM programs seeded in the consumer/member lifecycle across a variety of organizational business strategies and goals
- Proven experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journey’s and omnichannel activation
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with Sales, Operations and Marketing teams to develop thoughtful, innovative strategies that drive retention, long-term customer value and acquire new customers
- Comfort in partnering with the tech team to sell-in new, imperative technologies and build upon the existing tech stack
- Strong ability to strategize and pull together disparate pieces of information
- Mentor and develop a senior content strategist to develop the right processes and plans around the various work streams
- Define program KPIs, working with the team to manage performance and reporting, ultimately using the data and insights to refine the CRM plans
- 9+ years of experience with omnichannel marketing, open to brand or agency experience, specifically shopper marketing agency experience.
- Experience in online CRM and Campaign Management tools and any other personalized digital tools
- Experience and proven examples developing programs and driving ROI
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, implement and analyze a wide range of initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate ideas and finding to varying groups/levels of stakeholders
- Creative, analytical and thoughtful thinker – open to testing new ideas and work towards validating results
- Strong interest in using data to derive insights to build a strategy that ultimately solves a business problem
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and partners and ensure top value and performance for organization
- BA required
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.