Director, CRM & Martech
Director, CRM & MartechOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
The CRM and Martech Director, will report into the VP, Acquisition and Media, supporting brand communications initiatives, member growth, retention, and adoption of ancillary services.
- In partnership with various marketing groups, develop and build large scale CRM programs seeded in prospecting, member lifecycles, and revenue per member across a variety of organizational business strategies and goals
- Manage and deploy communications representing a large number of business departments and complex segmentation of audiences
- Proven experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys, and omnichannel activation
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with Sales, Operations, and Marketing teams to develop thoughtful, innovative strategies that drive retention, long-term customer value and acquire new customers
- Comfort in partnering with the tech team to sell-in new, imperative technologies and build upon the existing tech stack
- Strong ability to strategize and pull together disparate pieces of information
- Mentor and develop a CRM team to develop the right processes and plans around the various work streams
- Define program KPIs, working with the team to manage performance and reporting, ultimately using the data and insights to refine the CRM plans
- 10+ years of experience with omnichannel marketing; open to brand or agency experience,
- Experience in online CRM and campaign management tools and any other personalized digital tools, and must have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience and proven examples developing programs, developing firm measurement parameters, and driving ROI
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, implement and analyze a wide range of initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate ideas and finding to varying groups/levels of stakeholders
- Creative, analytical and thoughtful thinker – open to testing new ideas and work towards validating results
- Strong interest in using data to derive insights to build a strategy that ultimately solves a business problem
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and partners and ensure top value and performance for organization
- BA required
Pay Transparency: Min $160,000 - Max $186,000Additional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
In accordance with Equinox’s policies and our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, their families, our members, and the community at large COVID-19 vaccines are required for employees in this position. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. In accordance with CDC's definition of fully vaccinated, full-course vaccination is defined as 14 days past an individual's last vaccination dose in their initial vaccine series (14 days past the second shot of a two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine; 14 days past the one-shot Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.