Director, Brand & Integrated Marketing - Equinox MediaApply
Director, Brand & Integrated Marketing - Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
This is an opportunity to lead brand and integrated marketing functions at Equinox Media, the first digital + physical fitness subscription featuring preeminent fitness content across modalities (cycling: SoulCycle; run: Precision Run; strength: Equinox, etc.). You will join a quickly growing New York-based team that is executing advanced work at the intersection of web / mobile / offline. This role will own the where and how we should show up to best punctuate our identity and drive resonance with our target audience and the how, when, and what to communicate on our owned channels to best engage them.
- Helm our brand and integrated marketing functions, building and leading a dynamic team
- End-to-end management of campaigns and projects that start with a customer insight and drive customers to take action
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure alignment, clear communication, seamless integration and timely execution of campaign deliverables
- Establish critical metrics for campaigns to track performance and input into ongoing campaign development and planning
- Lead strategy and execution of experiential/stunt tactic marketing initiatives to effectively build awareness, generate buzz and boost engagement
- Identify marquee moments to invest in, develop and own as a brand
- Develop evergreen strategies to propagate our brand including influencer/ambassador program, social strategy, partnerships
- Define partner and co-marketing strategy, process, and execution
- Own marketing calendar to ensure cohesive planning across email, social, site, app, push, talent / partner social, etc.
- Set bold, insights-driven, measurable goals -- and achieve them
As a part of the marketing leadership team this person will also contribute to distilling and researching our target audience and broader go-to-market strategy.
- 10+ years experience in progressive marketing leadership roles
- A deep understanding of, and extensive experience in brand communications
- Experience concepting, strategizing, and executing major campaigns
- Experience stewarding the development of evocative creative work and media plans in partnership with agencies, internal creatives, cross-functional teammates and outside partners
- Solid skills in core areas of business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning
- Ability move fluidly between the 30K foot view, operating as a strategist + leader, and the 3 foot view, driving execution
- Appetite to work in a fast-paced, early-stage environment and help shape vs simply follow the path
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.