Digital Innovation - Creative TechnologistApply
Digital Innovation - Creative Technologist
Equinox Hotels will cater to the high-performance traveler guest and those aspiring for high performance and will fuse substance and style to serve as the ultimate hotel destination with a 360-degree lifestyle experience. Offering the bespoke experiences and unparalleled services consumers have come to expect from Equinox over its 25-year history.
Equinox is the arbiter of high performance living. Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2016, the company is in a category of one, positioned strategically at the intersection of substance, style and luxury. It has become globally recognized as a provocative lifestyle brand that represents service, value, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
IT’S NOT FITNESS. IT’S LIFE.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
As a Creative Technologist, you come up with creative ideas, then implement them technically, practically and elegantly. You understand the creative process and the world of emerging technology. This role is one part creative thinker and one part executor (whether that be the hands-on developer or manager of outside resources). You’ll collaborate strategists, product designer and partners. You are passionate about exploring and implementing new technology that could manifest in a physical location or digital in-app.
- Build and deploy cutting-edge creative solutions to difficult technology problems
- Identify, research and recommend technology solutions
- Developing interactive prototypes and experiments in order to conceptualize and develop innovative approaches for Equinox
- Create working proof of concepts & prototypes (quickly)
- Look out for emerging technologies and find ways to apply them
- Partner with design peers, product managers, engineers, and multi-functional teams
- You have 3+ years of design experience with Sketch, Figma, Motion (AE), Video Editors
- You have 3+ years of interactive tech exposure to 3D, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Arduinos, IOT, Voice
- You have significant exposure to AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language, Assistants, Bots
- You have deep expertise using Backend tech: NodeJS, Python, Java, Go
- You are adept at using DevOps tech: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- You have previous experience for luxury and/or lifestyle brands
- You are self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- You have strong knowledge of user-centered design processes and principles
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organization skills and be able to work on multiple projects at a time in a dynamic, collaborative environment
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.