Digital Content Studio ManagerApply
Digital Content Studio Manager
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is currently seeking a seasoned video production Studio Manager to work in a high-growth environment to support our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Studio Manager, you will be responsible for supporting multiple video studio spaces as well as the management of day to day facility operations as it relates to video equipment, vendor coordination, set management, and offsite storage needs.
This position will report to the Director of Production and support production management by monitoring and facilitating the workflow of all productions taking place in our studio spaces.
- Manage and facilitate the daily operation, systems and activities within the studio to ensure optimal functionality
- Oversee set installations as well as all storage systems (onsite and offsite) of rotating set elements
- Maintain the organization of sets, prop and wardrobe storage
- Oversee studio maintenance and repairs, including but limited to, mechanical, electrical and safety/risk management
- Solving daily issues as they arise on set and formulating long-term solutions to avoid similar issues from arising in the future
- Monitor production decisions around purchasing and vendor services to ensure decisions are most cost effective.
- Responsible for maintenance of NYC studio office support functions, including but not limited to building security and fire safety.
- Responsible for daily studio facility opening and closing
- Ownership of operational onboarding for crew tasks
- Responsible for managing and stocking studio supplies and expendables
- Maintain a video studio environment that is flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of changing priorities across gear allocation, studio scheduling, and storage modularity
- Manage external partnerships with vendors/agencies to leverage resources and cost advantages
- Collaborate with Director of Production to establish scheduling and logging procedures
- Effectively manage budget reporting on associated studio operations costs around sets, props, warranties, equipment rentals, etc.
- Video production background is necessary
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Management experience is a plus
- Experience working on multiple projects at once is required
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, proactive, and highly adaptable
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
- Possession of F-53, S-95, and F-07 Certificate of Fitness from the NYPD is a plus
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/