We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a team that covers project work, site reliability engineering, development tools, release management, and overall performance. In your role, you will proactively contribute to solutions that diminish operational issues and build highly scalable applications.
Our ideal candidate is deeply passionate about continuing to learn, creatively solving problems, and understands that through well-executed DevOps practices, the entire product and engineering team will become that much stronger.
· Lead Initiatives to improve build and deployment processes.
· Operate and streamline the build & release, configuration management, code compilation and deployments to multiple environments.
· Work closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes and strategies.
· Site Monitoring, Logging, & Alerting.
· Maintain and improve reliability and operability of services.
· Collaboration with application developers on trouble shooting of services.
· 4+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of AWS
· 4+ years of linux system administration
· 4+ years of deployment automation
· Ability and desire to enforce, maintain, and improve Systems Engineering and DevOps best practices.
· Experience with AWS Services.
· Experience with the implementation and design of CI/CD Pipelines.
· Experience with automation with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory.
· Experience with configuration management, with tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet (Ansible preferred).
· Experience with logging using tools such as CloudWatch, LogStash, Kibana, Sumo Logic (Sumo Logic preferred).
· Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, New Relic, Cloud Watch.
· Experience with source control and management tools (GIT).
· Experience with docker & serverless.
· Strong troubleshooting skills.
· Strong collaboration skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Linux Server Administration
· Advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language
· Proficient on at least one programming language
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.