Desktop Support Lead, Equinox MediaApply
Desktop Support Lead, Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
Equinox Media is seeking a Desktop Support Lead to join our fast-growing team. In an effort to support our team’s mission, to keep where the intersection of fitness, content, hardware and commerce meet a continued human experience, we want your perspective and care in building an amazing tech experience for all employees from their first day and throughout their employment. You will be at the front lines of this process enabling our employees to do their jobs seamlessly, be the main resource for all IT help desk needs company-wide and the deployment of software and hardware tools to staff.
What you'll do...
- Build best practices and lead the tech experience culture for HQ
- Lead the day-to-day technical support to end-users including, but not limited to resolving hardware, software, printer, phone, and connectivity issues, providing access to various systems, replacing defective equipment, password resets, etc.
- Handle all on-boarding for new hires and off-boarding
- Handle the creation of accounts, company Proxy services & computer setups
- Handle the deployment and support of applications & tools
- Provide basic support of conference room A/V systems and video conferencing tool before escalation
- Advise and guide on HQ technical buildout and in expanding locations
- Own the budget, tracking, and processing for all hardware inventory
- Mentor and educate peers and team in best tech experience practices
- Build strong trusted relationships and credibility across all levels of business line management and employees
- Possess a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years' experience within the Information Technology field
- Possess technical prowess with a variety of hardware
- Thrive in collaborative environments
- Have a good working knowledge of Mac OS, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Password Administration,
- Are able to repair basic hardware (Apple and Dell hard drives, memory, keyboard, etc.)
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities
- Are knowledgeable with Google Suite Enterprise & Admin Console
- Able to administer and manage Slack communication tool and JAMF
- Can support Zoom video conferencing and troubleshoot issues
- Are able to lift up to 40 pounds and perform minor facilities functions (such as moving furniture, desks, etc.)
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Are an effective communicator (both verbal and written) and work well cross-functionally
- Have a customer-focused mindset and ability to multi-task
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
See what the Equinox Media team is up to: