Data Product Analyst
Data Product AnalystOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox is seeking a Data Product Analyst to join our data team. As a Product Analyst, you will be working with the business stakeholders and broader technology groups on various Marketing & Tech projects. This position is a hands-on development role to gather requirements, build & test marketing flows across tools, create segmentation and provide analytics on initiatives.
- Create, test, and own marketing campaign flows in MarTech systems (Braze, mParticle, Simon CDP, etc.)
- Create segmentation strategies to enhance targeting and personalization of marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with product, marketing and other strategic partners to manage timelines and deliverables
- Report on how campaigns/initiatives are performing and suggest changes/updates
- Ideate, manage, test and launch new data products using data insights and engineering
- Act as a bridge between technical and non-technical teams, ensuring effective communication and understanding of requirements
- Experience in a similar role, demonstrating a strong track record of successful collaboration on Marketing & Tech initiatives
- Understanding of data-driven marketing, with hands-on experience in building and testing marketing flows in CDP/CRM tools
- Proficiency in segmentation strategies and the ability to derive actionable insights from analytics
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in MIS / Computer Science / Engineering / Marketing
- You have 2+ years of experience working as in Product or Marketing Analyst with a strong ability to analyze data
- You have experience with organizing, analyzing, and disseminating medium to large amount of information with great attention to detail and accuracy
- You have used SQL and can write basic queries to extract data
- You have experience working with ticketing and project management systems (Zendesk, Jira)
- You possess strong documentation and communication skills
- You are creative, flexible, eager to learn, and able to work productively in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment
Pay Transparency: Min $65K - Max $75KAdditional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.