Data Analyst, Membership Administration - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Data Analyst, Membership Administration - Equinox Fitness Clubs
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Member Admin Analyst provides analytical support for Equinox field operations and corporate stakeholders. Responsibilities will include creating monthly, weekly and ad hoc reporting, maintenance of the Equinox internal Teams / Connect site and streamlining any Member Admin data so that it is accessible to the field.
- Produce recurring and ad-hoc reporting and business analytics to operating teams pertaining to Equinox’s member base and internal stats
- Create monthly Exception Report and analysis of each club’s overall financial exceptions to policy, the overall monetary impact to the company, and be able to draw thoughtful conclusions from the data
- Assess monthly performance of Member Admin’s core businesses and support business unit leader(s) in monthly presentations
- Manage reporting databases and identify ways to optimize the process
- Partner with IT to run data queries using SQL, create and edit monthly reports, and assess the department’s technical streamline opportunities through dashboarding and reporting
- Develop new business ideas through listening, understanding and advising internal clients on business issues including proactive development of proposals and responding to ad-hoc issues
- Bachelors Degree in business with a concentration in accounting, finance, business, or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience which can be comprised of a mix of relevant work experience and education
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Working knowledge of SQL, and/or database structure and / or Power BI
- Advance knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Reporting
- Experience working with large data sets and ability to summarize raw data sets into a concise presentable format
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude
- Must be a team player willing to work collaboratively internally and with other departments
- Excellent communication and interpretation skills; ability to respond to subjective ad-hoc requests as well as communicate across departments
- Desire to be hands on in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.