Data Analyst - Equinox MediaApply
Data Analyst - Equinox Media
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
It is an exciting yet critical time for our teams at Equinox Media and we're looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data team to help us invent new ways of connecting people to the communities and fitness that they love. If you're someone who is passionate about developing strategies based on insights from real people and data, and can turn those insights into opportunities for the business and product teams to grow, then this is the team for you. There will also be significant exposure to modern data processing and analytic tools as your work spans across the broader technology groups as well. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward.
What you'll do:
- Providing data reporting functions to the business and technical community using SQL
- Working with business and technology partners to build insightful analytical solutions
- Troubleshooting data discrepancies along with resolving and clarifying them
- Identifying areas where operational efficiency can be improved through enhanced
- automation along with implementing those enhancements
- Help engineering team with profiling and onboarding new datasets.
- Develop automated data profiling and quality checks
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. MIS / Computer Science / Engineering / Data Science
- Expertise in SQL Server/ Redshift; SQL analytic capabilities (with 4+
- Years hands on experience in SQL)
- 4+ Years working as a Data Analyst with a strong ability to analyze data and perform
- root cause analysis
- Ability to extract information from multiple databases using complex query statements
- and advanced database tools
- Organize, analyze and disseminate medium to large amount of information with great
- attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of analytic tools like Tableau
- Good exposure to Data Warehouse principles and basic understanding of data modeling
- concepts and methodologies
- Experience working with structured and semi-structured data (xml, json)
- Experience working with ticketing and project management systems (Zendesk, Jira)
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Creative, flexible, eager to learn, and able to work successfully in a multi-project,
- deadline driven environment within Agile framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Any marketing tools (Adobe, Braze, CDP, ExactTarget) experience a plus
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.