Data Analyst - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Data Analyst - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox is seeking a Data Analyst to join our Data Insights team. As an Analyst, you will be working with the business and broader Technology groups on various analytic initiatives. You will also have significant exposure to modern data processing and analytic tools.
- Provide data reporting functions to the business and technical community using SQL querying
- Liaise with business and technology partners to build insightful analytical solutions
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies; resolve and articulate them
- Identify areas where operational efficiency can be improved through enhanced automation; implement those enhancements
- You have a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in MIS / Computer Science / Engineering / Data Science
- You have expertise in SQL Server/ Redshift; 10 out of 10 SQL Ninja analytic capabilities (with 2+ Years hands on experience in SQL)
- You have 1+ years working as a Data Analyst with a strong ability to analyze data and perform root cause analysis
- You have the ability to extract information from multiple databases using complex query statements and advanced database tools
- You are able to organize, analyze, and disseminate medium to large amount of information with great attention to detail and accuracy
- You have knowledge of analytic tools like Tableau and Business Objects
- You have exposure to Data Warehouse principles and basic understanding of data modeling concepts and methodologies
- You have experience working with structured and semi-structured data (xml, json)
- You have experience working with ticketing and project management systems (Zendesk, Jira)
- You possess strong documentation and communication skills
- You are creative, flexible, eager to learn, and able to work productively in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.