Court Monitor, Sports Club New York - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Court Monitor, Sports Club New York - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Q are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 130 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
- Monitor the open run of either basketball or soccer games by the members.
- Provide a high level of customer service to members.
- Monitor athletic equipment and report damage or misuse.
- Operate scoreboard during league games.
- Move equipment as needed. (Tables, Chairs, Speakers)
- Pickup towels, cups, gatorade bottles as needed.
- Provide minor first aid as needed. (Ice, band-aids)
- Candidates should still be able to play in the sport of expertise.
- Requires a wide range of constant physical activities, but not limited to sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, twisting, pushing and reaching.
- Frequent repetitive movement may be required.
- Requires close, distance, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Basketball or Soccer playing experience at the college level.
- Flexible Schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a group/team/camp setting
- Conflict resolution experience
- Pay Transparency: $15.00 per hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More