Coordinator, Personal Training Operations - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Coordinator, Personal Training Operations - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
The Personal Training (PT) Operations Coordinator is responsible for the daily administration, reporting and support of related activities in the PT Operations department. This position will be expected to own the tasks and responsibilities that are needed to optimize efficiencies and maintain fluid collaboration with cross functional support teams i.e. digital product team, marketing team, and operations team. This role will assist in various project-based contributions that drive towards the department’s strategic objective. Reports directly into the Vice President of Personal Training and the ideal candidate must work well in a dynamic and a high growth environment.
- Evaluate current processes to identify areas of opportunities for department efficiencies
- Document and maintain Standard Operation Procedures for new field processes; ensure this information is accessible to employees
- Support the roll out of new processes to ensure a positive employee and member experience
- Coordinate all department meetings and calls; attend meetings as necessary to document feedback and action items
- Collect and track changes and promotions in the field to coordinate quarterly announcements
- Track new initiatives and compliance requirements
- Support pilot programs for Personal Training by gathering feedback from the field to be able to identify trends and areas of opportunity
- Liaise with field teams especially the Personal Training teams
- Provides administrative support to streamline department communications
- Escalates risks, issues or concerns to direct manager
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience
- Excellent organization, planning, and management skills
- Ability to set priorities, organize time
- Ability to effectively communicate across different teams and across different leadership levels
- Ability to manage a broad and varied workload
- Takes ownership of work, demonstrates initiative, and can work independently
- Strong attention to detail and insistence on accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
In accordance with Equinox’s policies and our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, their families, our members, and the community at large COVID-19 vaccines are required for employees in this position. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. In accordance with CDC's definition of fully vaccinated, full-course vaccination is defined as 14 days past an individual's last vaccination dose in their initial vaccine series (14 days past the second shot of a two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine; 14 days past the one-shot Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/.
All internal employees are encouraged to apply through Internal Job Portal on Connect.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More