Coordinator, Learning Systems - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Coordinator, Learning Systems - Equinox Fitness Clubs
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Coordinator, Learning Systems will serve as the primary administration of our learning management system, EQU. This role will work cross-functionally with content experts, instructional designers, and members of the people systems team to ensure quality and consistency in our content uploads and data reporting.
- Oversees all content uploads and module permissions within the LMS.
- Manages LMS reporting for all departments.
- Assists field and corporate team members with system inquiries.
- Assists in data collection and analysis.
- Tracks and escalates end-user problems to LMS Customer Support team.
- Monitors system administrator inbox and resolves issues independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience, preferably in an operational role in fitness/health/wellness, education, or hospitality
- Demonstrated systems management experience, including proactive solutions and optimization. LMS administration preferred.
- Established project management and attention to detail
- Ability to identify program and/or process issues and opportunities for improvement, align with senior team on solutions, and implement changes appropriately
- Ability to learn quickly and organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, and work autonomously
- Independent thinker, team player; autonomous executor who follows up and follows through (pro-active)
- Desire to be hands-on in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable of the fitness/health/wellness industry
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google suite (Drive, Forms, Sites), and internet resourcefulness
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.