Content Editor, Learning & Development - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Content Editor, Learning & Development - Equinox Fitness Clubs
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Content Editor, Learning & Development, will be responsible for creating and editing training materials for the Company’s learning academy. This role will work closely with graphic designers, subject matter experts, and instructional designers to ensure that learning content and messaging is relevant and consistent across the brand.
- Creates new organization-wide training materials.
- Evaluates existing training materials and makes recommendations for enhancement.
- Works with departmental SMEs to create specialized content for each business unit.
- Partners with instructional designers and graphic designers to ensure brand voice is consistent.
- Liaises with translation vendor to ensure that key content is translated into relevant languages.
- Works within the greater People Services team as a lead on compliance training.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in content creation
- Previous experience as a field training manager preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; natural rapport-builder
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player, attend to details, and keep to schedules
- Experience successfully managing a broad and varied workload
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google suite (Drive, Forms, Sites), and internet resourcefulness
- Passionate and knowledgeable of the fitness/health/wellness industry
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.