Content Editor & AnimatorApply
Content Editor & Animator
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Equinox in-house creative team seeks a Director level Content Editor & Animator to join this vibrant team. The role will own the content creation for a multitude of digital channels including; Social, Website and App. You are a creatively driven video generalist – able to help with planning and concepts. You love editing and you can also make great animations when needed. You’re an exceptional storyteller – able to create compelling narratives from a multitude of inputs and often from pre-existing footage. You have your own creative voice and can maintain that when asked to work at speed.
- Be able to create on-brand high level creative video work for a multitude of channels.
- Work closely and collaboratively within a creative and strategic partners to develop and execute on-brand video and animation solutions.
- Translate the Equinox brand identity into video and motion.
- Work closely with an in-house Producer
- Be responsible for creating video assets and brand reels for internal meetings and events
- Be able to work within rapid Project Management timelines
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners in Marketing and Strategy as well as within the Creative team.
- 4-6 years experience
- Strong understanding of best practices within digital and social media channels and aren’t afraid to push boundaries with your work.
- BA or equivalent in relevant field
- Must be proficient in After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Premier
- Excellent time management
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.