Content Data Coordinator - Equinox MediaApply
Content Data Coordinator - Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and
experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
It is an exciting yet critical time for our teams at Equinox Media and we're looking for a Content Data Coordinator to help connect people to the communities and fitness that they love through new and engaging content. If you're someone who is passionate about developing strategies based on insights from real people and talent, and can turn those insights and stories into beautifully designed content and digital experiences, then this is the right role for you. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward.
As Content Data Coordinator, you are a crucial member of our team, helping to gather all the missing puzzle pieces of data as they pertain to digital video content across our platform. We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude. This is a great opportunity for someone who is very organized and good at managing multiple workflows at the same time. This position is based in NYC. This role reports to the Director of Content Strategy.
What the work looks like:
- Gather and organize metadata points across all video content and beyond
- Work externally with all partners and talent as well as internal stakeholders to manage the flow of data and its impact on multiple platforms
- Create a streamlined process to manage multiple workflows and gather all data points from partners
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in related data worrk
- You are mission driven and have a baseline knowledge of the fitness, health, and/or the wellness industry
- You are data driven, no detail gets passed you and have demonstrated a background in collecting and managing data
- You have the expertise down pat with tools like Microsoft Excel; Airtable knowledge a plus
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize across work streams; a high level of organization is a must to be successful in this role
- You are a strong communicator/collaborator and can effectively manage internal/external partnerships
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.