Compliance Analyst - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Compliance Analyst - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Compliance Analyst to join our Information Security team. This role operates in a Shared Services model that will work across the Equinox Group portfolio of Brands. The primary responsibilities of the Information Security and Compliance Analyst will work within the Information Security team and with various business groups to enhance and ensure compliance our overall information security program. The successful candidate will work to ensure that all applicable policies are updated, adequate controls are consistently maintained throughout the Equinox Group, and are well documented. The position will require a basic understanding of key IT security controls, with a preferred emphasis on the NIST standard frameworks or similar security standards if possible. The candidate should also possess excellent collaborative and problem-solving skills and an ability to work with groups of individuals across various functions to build solutions to remediate complex problems or deficiencies as needed. In addition to Compliance responsibilities, you will assist in security engineering functions including risk assessment, forensics and developing security policies and standards.
Equinox is a high growth company and fosters a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Flexibility, creative thinking, relationship skills and cross-discipline collaboration are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant creative impact for our members and our business through dynamic technologies.
This is a fulltime position located onsite at our NYC Office located in the One Park Ave section of Manhattan and will report into the Manager of Information Security.Qualifications
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with compliance or information security.
- Experience with data privacy and one or more of the following: PCI DSS, CCPA, GDPR.
- Knowledge of the NIST CSF or ISO 27001 frameworks.
- Experience developing and implementing compliance processes and writing policies and standards.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational, documentation, project management, oral and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate compliance requirements to personnel at all levels of experience and responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment while supporting multiple projects.
- Education and interest in the areas of information security, technology, technology issues and analysis.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods.
- Understanding of disaster recovery, business continuity, and change management process.
- Stays updated on trends and best practices pertaining to compliance, data privacy, and information security.
- Attention to detail and priority/time management.
- Team player a must.
- Enforce an effective internal compliance program by managing audits, certifications, and risk assessments.
- Work across the technology department to convey compliance requirements & obligations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple organizations to assist in managing an effective Security & Compliance program.
- Manage ongoing compliance monitoring of internal security controls to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Act as a subject matter expert for internal departments & stakeholders.
- Assist in assessing and monitoring third-party technology risks by reviewing the security capabilities of our external vendors.
- Maintain updated internal documentation to ensure processes are well documented.
- Continuously monitor for changes within compliance policies and brief stakeholders on updates.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies as they apply to business operations.
- Create and deploy automation solutions to the compliance, risk management, and third-party security assessment processes.
- Support the Information Security Team with identifying and remediating security gaps.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Access to the most cutting-edge equipment in the fitness industry
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 401K plan
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Equinox products and services
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States