Coach- Precision RunApply
Coach- Precision Run
The future of indoor running is coming. Precision Run - a radically precise, results-obsessed treadmill class and studio from the minds behind Equinox.
A Precision Run coach is the future of indoor running. They are the pioneers, experts and gold standard for the emerging category of indoor performance running. Precision Run coaches have two main responsibilities: They deliver Precision Run content as an expert running coach; understanding and celebrating the science and performance of running. Secondly, they are masterful in storytelling; bringing the unique programming of Precision Run to life with energy, passion and a genuine love of a runner’s journey.
As a foundation, all PR coaches will maintain a minimum of four scheduled classes. Additional opportunities exist but are not limited to: Personal PR Coaching, Assessment and Analysis Room coaching, Corporate Class coaching and hosting, Special Event coaching and hosting, and the addition of a digital PR audio business.
An ideal PR coach is one that has a genuine passion to be an ambassador for the brand and thrives in a team atmosphere.
- Supervise and lead participants in an instructional environment
- Provide each member and potential member with the best quality customer service
- Adhere to the description of the class
- Continuously monitor the studio condition and safety throughout the duration of the class.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ensure class begins and ends on time
- Communicate with Studio Manager on participant likes and dislikes, equipment and operational status, scheduling, and subbing
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a current Group Exercise Leader Certification (ACE, AFAA, ECITS, ACSM are acceptable) or a degree or certification in a related field as well as complete the Precision Run training and be Precision Run certified.
- Must be skilled in teaching and presenting the specific class being taught and have proven experience in teaching fitness classes in a fitness club to adult clientele
- Must possess and maintain current CPR certification
- Must be well-versed in exercise contraindications
- Must be eager to learn and continue professional development and education
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing
- Must be computer literate and be able to communicate effectively via email and phone
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a high degree of energy, and ability to endure workouts
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary classes at Precision Run
- Discounts on Precision Run services, products, and much more
- Discounts on Equinox Memberships
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.