Business Objects Analyst - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Business Objects Analyst - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox is seeking a Business Objects Analyst to join our Data Insights team. As an Analyst, you will be working with the business and broader Technology groups on various analytic initiatives. This position is a hands-on development role to gather requirements, build out new reports and analyses, as well as support the existing reporting processes.
- Provide data reporting functions to the business and technical community using both SAP Business Objects and SQL querying
- Liaise with business and technology partners to build insightful analytical solutions
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies; resolve and articulate them
- Identify areas where operational efficiency can be improved through enhanced automation; implement those enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in MIS / Computer Science / Engineering
- 3+ years of experience working as an Analyst with a strong ability to analyze data and perform root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge of analytic or reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects in Web, Tableau, DOMO, etc.
- Intelligence/Rich Client Report Development
- Experience working with Business Objects publications as well as BO repository related admin activities (folder design, security group design, etc.) a plus
- 2+ years’ experience working in SQL Server/ Redshift/ Data Warehouse
- Ability to extract information from multiple databases using complex query statements and advanced database tools
- Experience with organizing, analyzing, and disseminating medium to large amount of information with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse principles and basic understanding of data modeling concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge of working with structured and semi-structured data (xml, json)
- Experience working with ticketing and project management systems (Zendesk, Jira)
- Possess strong documentation and communication skills
- You are creative, flexible, eager to learn, and able to work productively in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/