Barre Instructor - Pure YogaApply
Barre Instructor - Pure Yoga
Equinox is a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 135 locations within every major city across the country in addition to Canada and the UK.
Pure Yoga operates two upscale, full-service yoga studios in New York City that offer an integrated selection of yoga and complimentary programming, services and products. Established in Hong Kong in 2002 and renowned in the yoga community for its superior programming and excellent teachers, Pure Asia operates nine locations in Hong Kong, Singapore and Taipei with a base of 25,000 members. In 2008, Equinox partnered with Pure Yoga in Asia to bring this unique yoga concept to the United States. Pure practitioners benefit from not only an extensive variety of class options, but also the guidance of world-renowned, passionate instructors. Beyond traditional classes, Pure is a destination for ongoing education and offers innovative programming that attracts global leaders to host intensive workshops, specialized teacher trainings and retreats.
Join our dynamic and interactive teaching staff; with two locations, PURE YOGA offers 300+ classes a week across a variety of styles and disciplines. Figure 4, is Pure Yoga's signature Barre Program offering classes that cater to all fitness levels and are taught in a variety of class formats. We are looking for teachers with an extensive dance background who are familiar with Barre, as well as current fitness trends and have flexible schedules, willing to teach at different times (early mornings/evenings) and on weekends. Our goal is always to build a teaching community that grows and evolves together.
- Provide each and every member and potential member with the best quality customer service;
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary;
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class;
- Ensure class begins and ends on time;
- Teach respective classes on a regular basis and keep subbing to a minimum;
- Attend at least one continuing education workshop or convention per year;
- Dance Training/Performance Background Strongly Encouraged
2 years of Dance and/or Group Fitness Teaching Experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Pure Yoga membership
- Discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE