Audio Engineer- Equinox MediaApply
Audio Engineer- Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled Equinox Hotels as a true culmination of its lifestyle brand promise, redefining the luxury hospitality experience to be a seamless extension of high-performance living. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
Equinox is currently seeking a seasoned Audio Engineer to work in a high-growth environment creating premium fitness content for our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Audio Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting production by mixing and finishing audio recordings as well as operating the audio console during live production. This position will report to the Director of Production and will support production across all teams.
- Develop best practices for audio in live production, mix sessions and VO records
- Mix down playlists for live production using Ableton
- Assist production with Ableton based midi cueing workflows
- Record audio ISO’s for live production, actively monitoring and adjusting levels across music, talent and audience mics
- Finish & master audio as required
- 2+ Years experience in a live performance environment
- 2+ Years combined experience in video studio and podcast production
- Experience working on multiple projects at once is required
- Fluent in Ableton Live and working knowledge of midi workflows
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, proactive, and highly adaptable
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Management experience is a plus
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/