Assistant Editor - Equinox MediaApply
Assistant Editor - Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and
experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled Equinox Hotels as a true culmination of its lifestyle brand promise, redefining the luxury hospitality experience to be a seamless extension of high-performance living. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
Equinox is currently seeking a seasoned Assistant Editor to work in a high-growth environment creating premium fitness content for our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Assistant Editor you will be responsible for overseeing the ‘Live to Tape’ editorial workflow. This position will report to the Director of Post Production and will support post production across all teams.
- Develop best practices for editorial in ‘live to tape’ production
- Performs adjustments edits to a growing file on live production as needed
- Creates final deliverables per spec, per show
- Partner with Media Manager to ensure data retention policy is being met
- Conduct quality control in partnership with Post Producer
- Creates and tracks Metadata and Music Cue sheets through
- 5+ Years combined experience as an Assistant Editor or Editor preferably in a ‘live to tape’ production
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere and Live to Tape Workflows
- Expert knowledge of broadcast video encoding technologies, formats, codecs
- Experience with cloud workflows for archival, delivery to CDN's and publishing through a CMS
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, proactive, and highly adaptable
- Experience working on multiple projects at once is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Experience with AirTable a plus
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/