Personal Trainer - Signing Bonus, Brickell - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Personal Trainer - Signing Bonus, Brickell - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
$2000 Signing Bonus available to eligible new hires between July 5th to August 5th.
What makes Personal Training with Equinox stand out?
Equinox is proudly recognized as the industry leader in Personal Training expertise, with the first in-house education of its kind through the Equinox Fitness Training Institute. For over twenty years EFTI has elevated our trainers to design comprehensive client fitness programs that are safe, effective and results driven. We are dedicated to the professional performance of our team and compensate our trainers for their education time.
Equinox offers the highest compensation structure in the industry, with an earning potential of $100K+. In addition, Equinox offers all trainers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and retirement planning options.
As an Equinox personal trainer your career becomes an empowered lifestyle founded on maximizing both your personal and client performance. Under the guidance of two dedicated managers you will develop and refine an approach to programming, education, business, and financial planning that ensures your Personal Training career is as unlimited as your passion. Secure a stronger future and help us redefine the science of fitness and the art of living.
- PT Business Management
- Build and maintain an active client base
- Manage and maintain an accurate schedule, inclusive of client appointments, meetings, and open availability within our internal scheduling systems
- Market and sell personal training programs to members and/or clients through phone calls, emails, and in-person interactions
- Maintain knowledge of all club services, programs, and products • Service and Hospitality
- Execute fitness assessments, guided workouts, and other complimentary services for members
- Interact with members to enhance their workouts and overall club experience
- Create and coach personalized programs for both in-person and virtual clients
- Maintain an organized and safe fitness floor during shifts and sessions
- Professional Development
- Attend Continuing Education classes to elevate knowledge and qualify for promotions
- Attend and participate in any required one-on-one or team meetings with management
- Current Nationally recognized Personal Training certification or a bachelor's degree in the field
- Certification reimbursement opportunity for non-PT certified applicants
- Eligible for opportunities to start at a higher Tier level based on experience and education
- Current CPR/AED certification (Certification opportunities available for noncertified applicants)
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding fitness
- Ability to work in-person during weekdays/weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Basic computer and technology skills
- Energetic, friendly, punctual, and respectful
AS A PERSONAL TRAINER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Compensation for time spent in internal education to support your growth as a Personal Trainer and professional.
- Premier facilities with functional training areas, top-of-the-line strength and cardio equipment, and more
- Access to our company discounts with various certifying bodies and countless seminars/workshops for CEU credits
- Bonus opportunities for eligible trainers such as, but not limited to: New Trainer Bonus, Tri Annual Incentive Bonus, Senior Trainer Annual Bonus, and Member Referral Bonus
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k benefits within the first month of employment
- Pathway to management opportunities via our in-house Manager-In-Training program.
- One of the highest and most competitive compensation plans in the industry with an earning potential of over $100K
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More