Mat Pilates and Barre Instructors, Los Angeles - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Mat Pilates and Barre Instructors, Los Angeles - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox's locations in Los Angeles are seeking is currently seeking Barre, Pilates, and Dance Instructors. The position entails the following responsibilities. This is not a complete description, and certain responsibilities may additionally be presented along the course of employment:
- Deliver the Equinox Experience to our members in each class;
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary;
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class;
- Ensure class begins and ends on time;
- Teach respective classes on a regular basis and keep subbing to a minimum;
- Communicate with Group Fitness Manager on member feedback, equipment and operational status, scheduling, and subbing;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Pilates Mat / Barre instructors must possess a current certification in their discipline;
- Have experience teaching;
- Must possess and maintain current CPR/AED certification;
- Must be well-versed in basic anatomy, kinesiology, contraindicated exercises, exercise modifications for all populations;
- Must be eager to learn and continue professional development and education;
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing; and
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items.
Pay Transparency: $41-$51 per class; $16.04/hr for all non class work + ability to earn bonuses
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More