Field Operations Engineer
Field Operations EngineerOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox Fitness is seeking a Field Operations Technician who will help implement IT initiatives at clubs, facilitate delivery of IT and help outfit our new clubs as well as provide onsite support under the guidance of the Field Operations Manager.
The position will also be involved in other initiatives to improve support, including facilitating ongoing metrics and reporting, creating efficiencies in processes, and improving documentation for the support teams.
- Implementation of information technology at new club locations, including travel to remote regions
- Coordination of deliverables from 3rd party vendors and other IT teams for new club locations
- Relationship management between club management and various IT teams, assisting in remediation and escalation of IT issues; participation as an IT advocate in the field.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, network configurations, email/productivity suites, end-user operating systems, general software/hardware installation, and a variety of in-house applications.
- Provides go-live support and end-user training for new IT initiatives or for new club openings.
- Manage and coordinate field-level support and 3rd party technician dispatch, as needed.
- Project management and/or implementation functions of club-level IT initiatives.
- Execute and conduct recurring Club site visits to maintain field/IT relations and ensure that concerns/issues are known and resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain current documentation for processes and troubleshooting.
- Work on other tasks or projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology Systems Engineering or a related field preferred
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal/relationship skills
- Ability to lift boxes and computer equipment ( < 25lbs )
- Demonstrated expertise in IT support in retail, hospitality, or field-based environments a plus
- May require travelling up to 20-40% of the year; US, Canada, and the UK
Pay Transparency: Min $65K - Max $75KAdditional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.