Camp Counselor- South BayApply
Camp Counselor- South Bay
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
- Create a welcoming, safe environment where campers can connect and engage with one another
- Build happiness in campers
- Cultivates positive relationships and maintains effective communication with parents
- Provide leadership, energy and camp spirit for campers, constantly assessing group dynamics and the needs of individual camper
- Ability to communicate clearly, maturely and compassionately with families
- Commitment to educational programming for children
- Experience in after school programs or leading programs for groups of a wide of grade levels a plus
- Some college or equivalent experience
- Stand for longer periods of time
- Frequently bend, twist the neck and head
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.