Assistant General Manager, Los Angeles - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Assistant General Manager, Los Angeles - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
ROLE: High potential Operations Manager with the potential to grow into a General Manager and Multi Manager position
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
- Influence and inspire a dynamic work force
- Interview, hire, train, and manage Front Desk, Maintenance, and Kids’ club departments to meet the Equinox brand standards – assist departments in developing schedules and ensuring adherence to payroll budgets
- Complete staff performance evaluations monthly and annually
- Adhere to monthly ordering timeline and supply budgets
- Ensure a high-level of costumer service to club members
- With partnership of General Manager, support ancillary departments and sales
- Awareness of monthly departmental goals and monthly projections
- Ensure cleanliness of club per Equinox’s company standard
- Ensure the club is following proper Risk Management and Loss Prevention procedures - Monitor safety and security of club
- Help facilitate all other projects or responsibilities as delegated by the General Manager
- Must be open to location reassignments – must be able to work flexible schedules dependent on the needs of the business
- Qualified candidates must have proven leadership ability with 1-3 years of management experience in a operational management industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High touch customer service experience preferred
- Effective time management and follow up skills
- Financial management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Able to be mobile throughout the facility all day
- Will be provided via Assistant General Manager onboarding manual
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.