Area Sales Manager, Equinox Sports ClubsApply
Area Sales Manager, Equinox Sports Clubs
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, the Area Sales Manager, Equinox Sports Clubs is primarily responsible for driving results and sales performance in the designated locations. The Area Sales Manager will work closely with the Executive Director, General Manager, and Sales Manager to develop strategy and solutions focused on achieving goals. This individual will support the training and development of in-club Sales Managers and is responsible for maintaining current knowledge of key competitors in all markets. They will also be responsible for supporting the General Manager and Sales Manager with weekly advisor check ins while reviewing growth & feedback opportunities pertaining to the advisor role and responsibilities.
- Employees will contribute to and consistently apply Equinox’s policies and procedures by effectively working with personnel without regard to race, religion, age national origin, gender, physical or mental disability
- Recruit and attract only the most qualified, and talented Sales Managers and Advisors
- Train, motivate, coach, direct, and evaluate sales teams in partnership with Executive Director, General Manager, and Sales Manager at designated locations
- Pre-planning the month with strategic lead generation inside the club and within the community to generate referrals
- Coach Sales Manager and membership advisor teams on a consistent basis
- Review the advisor performance report and provide feedback on lead conversion and closing
- Inspect company generated pipeline with sales manager to review advisor trends and coaching opportunities
- Network with the club community and member base to improve culture and retention
- Achieve or exceed club’s new sales, renewals, net member gain, and ancillary service goals
- Implement and adhere to lead tracking services, programs, and products
- Keep current in knowledge of key competitors across all markets
- Perform all other duties as needed
- BA/MS Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing an incentive-based sales force
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant experience creating engagement with digital leads
- Ability to utilize new techniques, ideas and problem solve
- Possess honesty and personal integrity
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly
- Passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
- Ambitious and driven with a willingness to work and drive a successful sales team
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Willingness and flexibility to travel
- Computer literate
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow up skills
- Facilitate productive sales meetings
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.