Senior Payroll Coordinator, London - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Senior Payroll Coordinator, London - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
The Senior Payroll Coordinator is a key member of the Corporate team owning payroll processing and Coordination. This individual fields and addresses questions from operations, ensures the payroll system is kept up to date with employee changes, maintains and organizes payroll files and process end to end Payroll using ADP and Ultipro payroll systems.
- Processes end to end Bi-Weekly and Semi-monthly payroll for 350+ employees
- Prepares and submits payrolls and conducts payroll reconciliations
- Processes statutory payments, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Runs payroll reports and verifies for accuracy prior to payroll submission
- Produces manual checks as necessary
- Researches and resolves employee payroll discrepancies, including bank debits and credits
- Interacts with employees at all levels on payroll related projects and inquiries
- Tracks and monitors field performance across key payroll elements
- Understands and interprets tax code and legislative changes
- Audits payroll for processing errors
- Manages all timecards and time clock inquires
- Processes Year End Reports
- Liaises with HMRC when required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- IT and systems sophistication – ability to gather/develop system needs and translate into functional specifications
- Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service regarding all payroll issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent clerical, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to details with a proactive approach to solving and preventing problems
- Strong computer skills particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with ADP a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States