Pilates Instructors - St James'Apply
Pilates Instructors - St James'
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition, and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations in every major city across the United States in addition to Toronto, Vancouver, and London.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for experienced Pilates Instructors who embrace the method of Pilates as Joseph Pilates intended it to be.
- Must be certified on all Pilates apparatus, as our studios are fully equipped, and have completed a Pilates training with a minimum of 300 hours
- Experience teaching in a gym/studio environment where you have or have had to build your own business
- Must be willing to build and retain a business
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be willing to work at least 3 shifts per week
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Acces to superior benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and retirement planning options
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on services, products and much more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the listed geography. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE