HR Administrator, London - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
HR Administrator, London - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Please note that this is a part time (20 hours per week) and permanent role with working hours to be discussed and agreed.
To provide first class administration and HR system support to the business in relation to supporting the HR manager looking after employees across the business. Support includes looking after key paperwork and processes relevant from the start of the employee life cycle through to an employee leaving the business.
The role involves ensuring accurate records are kept and maintained and that the General Data Protection Regulations Act is followed when handling sensitive employee matters.
Within the role you will be responsible for the accurate creation of offer letters, contract and change letters alongside submission of payroll data in line with payroll deadlines.
· Collating all pre-employment personal detail form and filing documents accordingly
· Preparing offer letter and contracts
· Conducting DBS checks
· Performing right to work checks in line with Home office specifications
· Guiding employees to complete mandatory training and follow up on completion
· Providing managers with employee ID number and ensuring new starter details are accurately input on HR system
· Issuing log in details and credentials for company systems
· Preparing Contract amendment, promotions, demotions and other contract variances
· Continuously update the HRIS (UKGPro) to reflect any changes made including but not limited form changes of address to salary changes.
· Data flow – capturing UKGPro data and ensuring it is communicated to payroll
· User maintenance – password resets and assisting employees by way of troubleshooting for accessibility
· Maintain the HR folders – updating with new starters and leavers accordingly
· Completing eligibility to work checks
HR Management Support
· Assisting the HR manager with day-to-day ad hoc operational tasks e.g. calculating holiday pay for leavers upon receipt of resignation.
· Providing calculations for final pay such as, termination by way of redundancy
· Producing ad hoc reports as necessary
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.Qualifications
- CIPD level 3/studying towards or Degree would be advantageous
- Experience working in a busy administration role is essential
- Confident in interacting with managers and employees at all levels
- Basic knowledge of HR practice & process desirable
- Data protection knowledge – basic level
- Experience working in a busy HR department – HR, Recruitment, Shared services or similar department / role would be advantageous
- Customer service experience
- Good word / excel / outlook / PowerPoint skills with good keyboard / typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HR system experience
- Ability to take meeting minutes to record accurately meeting content
- Organised, able to plan ahead and meet deadlines / objectives
- Able to work with multiple systems and processes
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently to complete own work
- Flexible approach
- Trustworthy and capable of keeping confidential information confidential
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.