Dual Role Spa Therapists, London
Dual Role Spa Therapists, LondonOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic individuals that are qualified to perform in both Massage Therapy and Esthetics for our clubs in London!
Equinox can offer Spa Practitioners a long term career with competitive pay, an innovative and forward thinking work environment, bespoke educational opportunities taught by best in class instructors and access to a committed community of members who prioritize their health and performance! Equinox ensures your success by providing everything you need and creating an environment that makes recovery a necessity rather than an indulgence.
The Dual Role Spa Therapist job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing, consulting and performing massage and esthetic treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
- Performing 25, 50, 80, and 110-minute massage treatments
- Analyze, consult and perform facials and body treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
- Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward member satisfaction
- Position has room for growth into management within the company
- 1-2 years minimum of experience is preferred
- Must have specific training in facial and body waxing
- Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
- Part-time and full-time opportunities available
- Evening and weekend availability preferred
- Trained in Deep Tissue & Sports Massage as well as one or more of the following highly preferred services: Hot Stone massage, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Trigger point therapy, Thai massage, Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, and Reflexology
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the UK.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.