Personal Trainer - Sports Club Orange CountyApply
Personal Trainer - Sports Club Orange County
Equinox Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
We currently have personal training opportunities at Sports Club Orange County
- The highest compensation in the industry
- Earning potential of $100K+
- Performance-based pay
- Pay-period, monthly and annual bonus opportunities
- Over 160 hours of paid continuing education through our EFTI program, taught by leading industry educators and top Equinox Personal Trainers
- Career advancement – the potential to progress through 5 Tiers of Personal Training, become a Master Instructor, or in-club Manager with the top training and development program in the industry
- Competitive Benefits Package including medical, dental and 401K
Examples of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
- Provide hospitality to all members.
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics.
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills.
- Ability to self-promote and network.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Approved Personal Training Certification Required
- Personal Trainer experience preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and include brief responses to the screening questions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE