Floor Host, Huntington Beach - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Floor Host, Huntington Beach - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic fitness enthusiast reporting to the Personal Trainer Manager and MNR Manager to join the Equinox team. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Provide five-star customer service to all members through greeting and member engagement
- Maintaining a “camera ready” fitness floor – organized and free from clutter and returning equipment to its proper place
- Ensure equipment is in the correct place within the club floor
- Member engagement: towel distribution to members every 30 minutes in cardio, weight and stretch areas
- Engaging members to the Floor Trainer Special Events
- Attend monthly forum and personal trainer workshops
- Understanding of principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- High attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and willingness to learn
- Passion for health and fitness
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K plan
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, private Pilates, Spa, Café services, and Shop items
Please note that as of October 11th 2021, Equinox has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website athttps://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.