Pilates Instructors, Great Neck - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Pilates Instructors, Great Neck - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox's locations in Great Neck are currently seeking Certified Pilates Instructors to teach in our fully equipped studios. The position entails the following responsibilities. This is not a complete description, and certain responsibilities may additionally be presented along the course of employment:
- Teach an authentic Pilates session based on the client's goals and what you see going on in their body.
- Ensure sessions begin and end on time.
- Meet with the Pilates Manager at least once per month. The Pilates Manager will work with you to build your business and ensure you are successful.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Equinox members and guests.
- Strive to get clients in frequently so they achieve results.
- Participate in ongoing training and development.
- Respond to emails in a timely fashion.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available.
- Must be certified on all Pilates apparatus, and/or have completed a Comprehensive Pilates teacher training course with a minimum of 400 hours
- Experience teaching a variety of clients in private and duet sessions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Participate regularly in Pilates continuing education
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Standing, sitting, and walking
- Squatting, bending, and reaching
- Pushing, pulling, ability to safely spot and correct clients during session
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.