In-Person Personal Trainer Career Event, Long Island - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
In-Person Personal Trainer Career Event, Long Island - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
What makes Personal Training with Equinox stand out?
Equinox is proudly recognized as the industry leader in Personal Training expertise, with the first in-house education of its kind through the Equinox Fitness Training Institute. For over twenty years EFTI has elevated our trainers to design comprehensive client fitness programs that are safe, effective and results driven. We are dedicated to the professional performance of our team and compensate our trainers for their education time.
Equinox offers the highest compensation structure in the industry, with an earning potential of $100K+. In addition, Equinox offers all trainers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and retirement planning options.Job Description
Equinox is seeking talented individuals to join our Personal Training team at our Equinox Clubs in Long Island.
Current Certified Personal Trainers, fitness enthusiasts, and career changers interested in a Personal Training position at one of our Long Island Equinox Clubs.
An opportunity to learn about opportunities, interview with an Equinox department manager for a Personal Training position, and to meet other integral Equinox staff.
Equinox Great Neck
Friday June 25th 2:00-5:00pm
How To RSVP:
Apply online to learn more about the opportunity, and a recruiter will reach out to setup time to speak!
All attendees will have to wear a face covering if not vaccinated and will be asked to sign a health declaration at the Front Desk, in addition to following all Equinox Fitness Clubs Health and Safety Guidelines.Qualifications
- Current nationally recognized Personal Training certification, Bachelors, or Masters degree in field
- Eligible for opportunities to start at a higher Tier level based on experience and education.
- CPR/AED certification
- 6 months of personal training experience
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week, including weekends
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Computer literate tech savvy, energetic, and friendly
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.