Personal Trainer, Darien - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Personal Trainer, Darien - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
What makes Personal Training with Equinox stand out?
Equinox is proudly recognized as the industry leader in Personal Training expertise, with the first in-house education of its kind through the Equinox Fitness Training Institute. For over twenty years EFTI has elevated our trainers to design comprehensive client fitness programs that are safe, effective and results driven. We are dedicated to the professional performance of our team and compensate our trainers for their education time.
Equinox offers the highest compensation structure in the industry, with an earning potential of $100K+. In addition, Equinox offers all trainers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and retirement planning options.Job Description
Equinox is seeking talented individuals interested in joining our Personal Training team at our Equinox clubs on Long Island. This is an exclusive opportunity for Certified Personal Trainers and Kinesiology and Exercise Science students/graduates to explore a Personal Trainer career with our company.
Spend time speaking with a Personal Training Recruiter about our world-renowned Equinox Fitness Training Institute (EFTI), accelerated career-growth opportunities, and why a Personal Training career at Equinox is as unlimited as your passion!
Who Should Sign Up:
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainers
- Recent College Graduates (Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Etc)
- Former or Current Fitness Leaders
What to Expect: Once you apply, a Personal Training Recruiter will reach out to discuss what the personal training position entails, what opportunities may exist, and how to move forward with the formal interview process.Qualifications
- Current Nationally recognized Personal Training certification
- Eligible for opportunities to start at a higher Tier level based on experience and education.
- Minimum of 6 months personal training experience with proven track record
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week, including weekends
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Computer literate tech savvy, energetic, and friendly
- CPR/AED certification required upon hire
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Access to the most cutting-edge equipment in the fitness industry
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 401K plan
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Equinox products and services
- Earning potential of 100k+
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs. at a time
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States