Membership Sales Advisors, Darien - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Membership Sales Advisors, Darien - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them, and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
As a full-time Membership Sales Advisor, you are an Equinox brand ambassador. You are passionate about health and fitness, exciting others by encouraging their potential. You are the expert on all the club’s amenities, features, and programs. You’re responsible for building lasting relationships with prospective and current members, ensuring they’re maximizing their Equinox experience.
Full-time Membership Sales Advisors are responsible for achieving or exceeding individual sales goals, renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning the month with strategic outreach, in-club lead generation, and securing member referrals through events. You will work under the management of a General Manager and with the support of a Regional Sales Manager as well as your sales team. Membership Sales Advisors must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the club's services, programs, and products. Above all, Membership Sales Advisors have the ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order to build a strong referral base and retain members.
- Responsible for selling club memberships
- Prospect new business and clients
- Host events and workshops for in-club lead generation
- Achieve or exceed individual sales goals, renewals and ancillary service goals
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic outreach, for securing member referrals
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members
- Under the leadership of a General Manager, the support of a Regional Sales Manager and a sales team, Advisors must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the club's services, programs, and products
- Previous sales experience preferred
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Confidence to perform on an incentive based salary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Personal passion for health and fitness
- Enjoy working within a team
- Strong time management skills and practices
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, including weekends
- Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- MUST be able to work the last 4 days of each month
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Base salary along with sales commission opportunities for:
- New membership sales (no cap)
- Renewal membership sales
- Ancillary sales (Spa, Personal Training, Pilates)
- Team sales achievements (club and market opportunities)
- Two opportunities for a bonus each month – individual and team
Additional benefits include:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.