Area Spa Manager - TexasApply
Area Spa Manager - Texas
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is hiring an Area Spa Manager for its state-of-the-art spas in Texas!
The Area Spa Manager’s job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that The Spa exceeds goals relating to service and retail revenue
- Achieve budgeted spa cost of operations in regard to inventory supplies, desk, and spa service fees
- Hire, train, motivate, direct and evaluate spa staff
- Educate, mentor and develop Spa Coordinators and Managers to proactively manage their department, lead their teams and reach financial targets.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the facilities in accordance with Equinox and state guidelines
- Take an active role in the daily activities of the all locations to guarantee a positive result
- Maintain knowledge and participate in all club services, programs and products
- Help spa teams create a relaxing environment to ensure optimal client experience while providing a superior level of customer service
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills and expertise:
- 3+ year of spa or retail managerial experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable regarding the spa industry
- Ability to successfully manage multiple locations
- Proven ability to hire, direct and train
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven history of excellence in a sales driven environment
- Understanding and ability to manage budgets and achieve profit margins
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow up skills
- Must be enthusiastic, personable and ambitious
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.