Membership Sales Advisor - The LoopApply
Membership Sales Advisor - The Loop
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking Membership Sales Advisors for our state-of-the-art location in Chicago.
Membership Advisors are responsible for achieving or exceeding individual sales goals, renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning the month with strategic outreach, in-club lead generation and securing member referrals. Under the management of a General Manager, the support of a Regional Manager and a sales team of 3-4 individuals, Advisors must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the club's services, programs, and products. Above all, Advisors must have the ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order to build a strong referral base and retain members.
- Responsible for selling club memberships
- Prospect new business and clients
- Initiate new partnerships and penetrate existing relationships
- Achieve or exceed individual sales goals and ancillary service goals
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic outreach, for securing member referrals
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members
- Previous sales experience.
- Strong business acumen
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Confidence to perform on an incentive-based salary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personal passion for health and fitness
- Enjoy working within a team
- Strong time management skills and practices
- Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Base salary along with sales commission opportunities for:
- New membership sales (no cap)
- Ancillary sales (Spa, Personal Training, Pilates)
- Team sales achievements (club and market opportunities)
Additional benefits include:
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K plan
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, private Pilates, Spa, Café services, and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.