Dual-Licensed Spa Therapists, Chicago - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Dual-Licensed Spa Therapists, Chicago - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Dual-Licensed Massage Therapists and Estheticians in our CHICAGO CLUBS! These are great positions for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a highly visible, top-shelf organization. The Equinox Spa is a luscious paradise for the senses. The facility has world-class amenities with a strong commitment to providing innovative, exciting new products and techniques such as hot stone therapy and tropical body smoothies.
The Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing, consulting and performing massage treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
- Directing all efforts towards member satisfaction
- Performing 25, 50, and 80-minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal and Swedish massages
- Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
The Estheticians’ job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, consult and perform facials and body treatments in a professional and comfortable setting.
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward member satisfaction.
- Position has room for growth into management within the company.
- Must possess a valid IL Massage Therapy license or certification
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred
- Must possess a valid Esthetician license
- Must have specific training in facial and body waxing
- Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
- Must be available on a full-time basis (part-time opportunities may also be available)
- Evening and weekend availability a must.
- Cross-trained in multiple services including Stone massage, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, point work, amma therapy, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group-building personality
- Computer literacy
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.